6.28.2009

Hardwood Floor


Click on the above image for a larger view.

As promised, here are some pictures of our floor! The table was moved into the dining room the morning Paul left - it's not centered in the room properly and it is driving me nuts!! It's too heavy for me to move on my own, so it'll stay off center for now.
The floor is also in dire need of a wash, so please ignore that!

We went for a bit of a different look painting the one wall black, while we haven't totally committed, we're pretty sure we're going to hang THIS MIRROR on the black wall.

The wooden table you see behind the dining room table I am thinking of painting black, if I actually keep it in that room.
And the chandelier I am thinking of painting white.

Eventually.

For now I am just thrilled to have our dining room table in our dining room, and our back porch is now free for our patio furniture. I've been having fun pulling that room together and will post pictures later this week.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful floor Jessica! That's the exact floor we want some day :o)

That mirror will look awesome!

Bethany said...

That is an amazing looking floor. What a great color.

Jessica The Rock Chick said...

Wow! I love it!!! What a great color, too. Your mirror idea on the black wall sounds perfect! I wasn't sure about the black wall when you first said something, but you have a fantastic eye, Jessica! It really looks nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails