The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer.
Paul and I have goals for nearly every aspect of our life and when my photography instructor assigned homework to create a bucket list of photographs we wanted to capture I thought it was brilliant - and wondered why I didn't already have one.
I wanted my list to be achievable but not easy.
I wanted it to cover my lifetime and fall into the goals we already have set for our life.
I wanted it to be fun and challenging.
And I want each picture to be one I would hang on my wall (though I might pass on hanging a picture from every state!) .
With great thought I sat down to make my list and below is my Photo Bucket List:
- A picture in every state.
- Wild Alaska
- Fulani and their way of life (a people group in Nigeria)
- A child who has never seen a white person before
- A face that you could stare at for hours
- A predator in the wild
- A lightening storm
- A frozen waterfall
- Scotland - castles and open fields
- Easter Island