My bloggy buddy Mel tagged me!! :) Thanks Mel!
What I was doing ten years ago:
- Dreaming about the life I now live :)
- Planning what to wear to youth group ;)
- Getting excited about my 13th birthday!
5 things on my to-do list today
Seeing as it's night, I'll do tomorrows to-do list!!
- Empty the dishwasher and re-load it
- Do a couple loads of laundry, and then fold them
- Sit outside in the sun and read a bit of my book
- Mail a letter
- Vacuum the carpets
5 snacks I enjoy
- Fiber One Bars
- Peanut Butter and Honey on Toast
- Thin Mint cookies
- Really, anything someone around me suggests :) I'm very open to the power of suggestion these days!
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: in no particular order!
- Buy a pair of jeans for full price. Just to say I'd done it. Once.
- Have a custom made house built
- Hire someone to iron and clean bathrooms
- Explore my hobbies on a deeper level :)
5 bad habits
- Burning bacon. I think I've done it every single time I've made bacon since we've been married. I'm just *that* good.
- Forgetting to put the lid down on the washing machine. But that's just because I am pregnant. But it happens several times a week.
- Being rude in my head :)
- Talking to Paul late at night when he needs to be at work in a few hours. Oops.
5 places I've lived
- Stouffville, ON - where I grew up
- Nigeria, Africa - lived with my (missionary) grandparents for a year
- FT SILL, OK - in an itty, bitty apartment for the first few months of our married life <3
- Cleveland, OH - for 18 months then Paul was transferred to where we are now
- GA - and we've been here for 17 months, and will hopefully stay here :)
5 jobs I’ve had
- End-of-driveway-Lemonade-seller :)
- Waitressing for a private catering business
- Photography for a real estate agent
5 People I'll tag