4.29.2008

The Me MeMe

The five things about me MeMe

My bloggy buddy Mel tagged me!! :) Thanks Mel!


What I was doing ten years ago:
  1. School.
  2. Dreaming about the life I now live :)
  3. Planning what to wear to youth group ;)
  4. ICQ-ing
  5. Getting excited about my 13th birthday!

5 things on my to-do list today
Seeing as it's night, I'll do tomorrows to-do list!!
  1. Empty the dishwasher and re-load it
  2. Do a couple loads of laundry, and then fold them
  3. Sit outside in the sun and read a bit of my book
  4. Mail a letter
  5. Vacuum the carpets

5 snacks I enjoy
  1. Yogurt
  2. Fiber One Bars
  3. Peanut Butter and Honey on Toast
  4. Thin Mint cookies
  5. Really, anything someone around me suggests :) I'm very open to the power of suggestion these days!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: in no particular order!
  1. Buy a pair of jeans for full price. Just to say I'd done it. Once.
  2. Travel
  3. Have a custom made house built
  4. Hire someone to iron and clean bathrooms
  5. Explore my hobbies on a deeper level :)

5 bad habits
  1. Burning bacon. I think I've done it every single time I've made bacon since we've been married. I'm just *that* good.
  2. Forgetting to put the lid down on the washing machine. But that's just because I am pregnant. But it happens several times a week.
  3. Speeding.
  4. Being rude in my head :)
  5. Talking to Paul late at night when he needs to be at work in a few hours. Oops.

5 places I've lived
  1. Stouffville, ON - where I grew up
  2. Nigeria, Africa - lived with my (missionary) grandparents for a year
  3. FT SILL, OK - in an itty, bitty apartment for the first few months of our married life <3
  4. Cleveland, OH - for 18 months then Paul was transferred to where we are now
  5. GA - and we've been here for 17 months, and will hopefully stay here :)

5 jobs I’ve had
  1. End-of-driveway-Lemonade-seller :)
  2. Babysitter
  3. Waitressing for a private catering business
  4. Nanny
  5. Photography for a real estate agent

5 People I'll tag
  1. FIREHUNT
  2. BETHANY
  3. JESSICA
  4. CRYSTAL
  5. NICOLE

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Yikes! I've been tagged! I'll have to do this later today when I have more time :)

The Rock Chick said...

Thanks for the tag, Jessica! I will get it done for you :)

The Rock Chick said...

Thanks for the tag, Jessica! I will get it done for you :)

Nicole said...

Yeah... I have no clue how this tag things work yet. I will have to figure it out before I post. By the way, if you didn't let me know that you tagged me would I have found out without reading your blog?

mel said...

YAY for you doing the MeMe! Thanks dude!

Crystal said...

Done. :)

Nicole said...

Sooooo, what you're trying to say is that you don't like frozen mice for dinner? :P

I've never bought a pair of jeans at full price either! My jeans are usually $20 and last well over a year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails