4.29.2008

The Me MeMe

The five things about me MeMe

My bloggy buddy Mel tagged me!! :) Thanks Mel!


What I was doing ten years ago:
  1. School.
  2. Dreaming about the life I now live :)
  3. Planning what to wear to youth group ;)
  4. ICQ-ing
  5. Getting excited about my 13th birthday!

5 things on my to-do list today
Seeing as it's night, I'll do tomorrows to-do list!!
  1. Empty the dishwasher and re-load it
  2. Do a couple loads of laundry, and then fold them
  3. Sit outside in the sun and read a bit of my book
  4. Mail a letter
  5. Vacuum the carpets

5 snacks I enjoy
  1. Yogurt
  2. Fiber One Bars
  3. Peanut Butter and Honey on Toast
  4. Thin Mint cookies
  5. Really, anything someone around me suggests :) I'm very open to the power of suggestion these days!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: in no particular order!
  1. Buy a pair of jeans for full price. Just to say I'd done it. Once.
  2. Travel
  3. Have a custom made house built
  4. Hire someone to iron and clean bathrooms
  5. Explore my hobbies on a deeper level :)

5 bad habits
  1. Burning bacon. I think I've done it every single time I've made bacon since we've been married. I'm just *that* good.
  2. Forgetting to put the lid down on the washing machine. But that's just because I am pregnant. But it happens several times a week.
  3. Speeding.
  4. Being rude in my head :)
  5. Talking to Paul late at night when he needs to be at work in a few hours. Oops.

5 places I've lived
  1. Stouffville, ON - where I grew up
  2. Nigeria, Africa - lived with my (missionary) grandparents for a year
  3. FT SILL, OK - in an itty, bitty apartment for the first few months of our married life <3
  4. Cleveland, OH - for 18 months then Paul was transferred to where we are now
  5. GA - and we've been here for 17 months, and will hopefully stay here :)

5 jobs I’ve had
  1. End-of-driveway-Lemonade-seller :)
  2. Babysitter
  3. Waitressing for a private catering business
  4. Nanny
  5. Photography for a real estate agent

5 People I'll tag
  1. FIREHUNT
  2. BETHANY
  3. JESSICA
  4. CRYSTAL
  5. NICOLE

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Yikes! I've been tagged! I'll have to do this later today when I have more time :)

The Rock Chick said...

Thanks for the tag, Jessica! I will get it done for you :)

The Rock Chick said...

Thanks for the tag, Jessica! I will get it done for you :)

Nicole said...

Yeah... I have no clue how this tag things work yet. I will have to figure it out before I post. By the way, if you didn't let me know that you tagged me would I have found out without reading your blog?

Melissa Murphy said...

YAY for you doing the MeMe! Thanks dude!

Nicole said...

Sooooo, what you're trying to say is that you don't like frozen mice for dinner? :P

I've never bought a pair of jeans at full price either! My jeans are usually $20 and last well over a year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails