4.16.2008

Needing Some Help

I wish I could say I made this meat pie, because it is the best tasting meat pie ever! There is this cute little deli near our house called Cutie Pies. They make salads, sandwiches, pizzas, soup and pot pies.
The first time we went in we each got a sandwich and one French Meat Pie to split. The pie was amazing, and we were both a bit disappointed that we were sharing it :)
Last night I was out around supper time and decided to pick us each up a pie. They are addicting! At $5.25 a pie it is an expensive addiction, so I need to figure out how to make it myself!
I've found recipes online, but I want something tried and true. Have you ever made French Meat Pie? Would you share the recipe?
And I need a great pastry dough too :) Thanks!

3 comments:

The Rock Chick said...

Hmmmm. I've never even heard of these, but they sound delicious!!!!

Crystal said...

I've never heard of them either, but meat in pie is just wrong! lol

Now if you talk pecans or cherries, I'm there. ;)

Crystal said...

See, vegetarians don't really eat meat - pie or no. lol ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails