6.11.2009

30 Days with Littles day 6


If you haven’t picked up on it already, I tend to make a big deal out of little things. The next few days will be ideas on taking the seemingly silly and insignificant and using it for fun things! I think my favorite thing to play with is cardboard boxes. We’ve made tunnels, homes, space ships, big coloring and sticker pages and vehicles from old boxes and a bit of imagination. The boys can be as rough with the cardboard creation as they’d like – as soon as it is demolished it goes straight out to recycling. The boys just love chasing each other (or their daddy!) through several boxes placed in a row. They have spent HOURS with this free entertainment, and cultivated their imaginations!





4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Don't you just LOVE it when packaging becomes the main event?

Sis said...

I love how shocked Wezzy is to see Paul in the box :-p

Jessica said...

I happen to love your parenting style of making a huge deal out of normal stuff. It's easy for adults to forget that things that are normal to us are brand new to kids and babies. Drawing attention to those things is, to me, the best way of introducing them to the world! PLUS, it's easy and cheap! =D

Bravo - I'm enjoying this series.

Bethany said...

I love cardboard boxes. They are quite delicious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails