6.15.2009

30 Days of Littles Day 10


We sing a lot. Real songs. Made up songs. Total nonsense songs.

We sing LOUD. We sing in whispers. We sing with silly voices, old people voices, baby voices, macho man voices, sheep voices - really, we sing like whatever strikes our fancy.
Judah has his very own made up song that goes like this:

"(insert Mommy or Daddy) I miss you. (insert Mommy or Daddy) I kiss you. Aaaawwwuuuuuuuuu"

It is adorable.
But beyond being melt-my-heart-adorable his singing is entertaining.
Having kids is the best source for constant entertainment and laughs.

Have you ever heard a 2 year old sing "Twinkle Twinkle" with a macho man voice?

Hilarious!

1 comment:

Sis said...

I am calling him today so I can hear these adorable songs! I love his singing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails