6.10.2009

30 Days with Littles day 5

I take both boys out to pick up the mail with me and all junk mail is Judah’s mail. He gets to take it back into the house with him, and usually he sleeps with it until I sneak it out and throw it away! He cherishes his mail. He loves the pictures and wants to know what is going on in the picture. I usually read him every word on the junk mail too. Oddly enough, he’ll sit and listen to it as if it fascinates him! Ocassionally one of my family members will send him some real mail and he simply loves that - in fact, him getting "real" mail for himself is what started his addiction to wanting mail.
Another thing he loves is the fliers that come in Wednesdays paper. He will pour over the grocery fliers pointing out all the foods he recognizes. Sometimes I'll sit and ask him to find certain foods on the page and he has fun searching for the food.
Wezzy loves crinkling the paper and ripping it to shreds. Oh if only I were so easily entertained! ... oh wait... I am.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

THAT is hilarious! children are so funny!

mum said...

Good thing someone reads the junk mail...

Kristin said...

Helen loves the junk mail too. Good thing we get so much of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails