6.06.2009

Create Your Own Art


If you were told that rightnowthissecond you had to decide which picture from your own collection you'd pick to have blown up into a Poster Print - would you be able to?

I wouldn't.

In fact, I have been going through all of my pictures and thinking about it for a full day now, and I can't decide which print I would pick!

Right now I have it narrowed down to these two, but give me a couple hours and I'll probably have two totally different ones narrowed down!

Wezzy being terrorized by an alligator (or is that one a crocodile? I can never remember!)

Or a Judah original, depicting how mothers should be?


I think these would look fabulous framed in the boys room. I have weeded out (literally... the pictures of my weeds were some I debated!) pictures that could have graced the walls of our dining room, living room or kitchen. The options to hang such large pictures are truly endless - and really makes the deciding factor a tough one!

Thankfully I don't have to pick rightnowthissecond, and neither do you! But you do have to pick soon! As in, sometime before 6 pm EST on Friday, June 12.


Thanks to a generous offer from Online Poster Printing two winners will be selected to win a 16 x 20 inch High Gloss Poster Print. How cool is that?!

Online Poster Printing offers a fine selection of printing products including Poster Prints in various sizes with the option of rolled or mounted and Canvas Prints in various sizes with the option of a rolled or stretched canvas.

All you need to do to enter is leave a comment describing to me which picture you would chose to print if you were to win this contest - a picture of your children? Of you and your hubby? Maybe your pets? Or your artsy looking weeds? I am so into weeds lately.


For a second entry blog about this contest on your own blog and leave a second commenting let me know you have done so. Please note: you do not need a blog to enter this contest. Please make sure to leave contact information if you do not have a blog.

This contest is open to both American and Canadian residents, so get those ideas flowing folks and let me know what you would do with a 16x20 Poster Print.

As stated earlier, the contest will close on June 12 at 6pm. The two winners will be selected using random.org and will be announced sometime Friday evening on my blog.




23 comments:

mum said...

My vote...the first one, I think you would get tired of the potato head!!

Chelsea Rae said...

I would be awful tempted to blow up the Mr. Potatoe head picture for myself... I love that picture!! But I would probably pick the picture I have of Mary holding her daddy's hand and looking up at him. I love it.

Chelsea Rae said...

Here is my entry number two! I already blogged about it! :D

p.s. I really want to win, k?

Crystal said...

Mr Potato Head! Super cute.

I twittered about your contest. :)

Janine said...

I would chose one of my son or a print from my friend. She is an AMAZING photographer. She took some BEAUTIFUL shots of the Fall in MN just for me. I love them and wish I had them in print.

Janine said...

I linked you on my blog!

Amber said...

I would pick a picture of Levi and his daddy I just took a few days ago at the park. Such a sweet picture. It will be posted on my blog soon.

Unknown said...

I would choose a picture of the whole family (including the dog). We recently had some done and I would love to have one in a poster size!!

joelster87@hotmail.com

the obliterator of round. (caleb) said...

i think i would choose a picture of the sky at it's bluest blue with one super puffy cloud,
or
a close up of an eye, probably wesleys

Tammy said...

I think I'd do one of the beautiful scenery pictures I got on our cruise.

Cool giveaway!

Tammy said...

I blogged about it, so I'm in for 2 entries!

Erin said...

Wow, it would be so hard to decide. But one of my favorite pics is one of Klay holding Isaac at the hospital, Isaac has this super serious look and you can almost see that he is thinking "Daddy, why can't I go home?" Another favorite would be the one of me holding him for the first, time, but i dont think I'd enternally want to see me in a hospital gown that large....

BTW...I'd pick the one of Wezzy and the gator for you!

Anonymous said...

I would pick whatever my wife told me to. Probably one of our kids.

Nathaniel (Chelsea's husband, you can just contact here if I win).

Jessica The Rock Chick said...

I would choose a picture of my 4 kids that I took just yesterday!! My oldest graduated from high school and we were in the yard taking some fun family pics and I captured a great one of all four kids! That almost never happens!! I would love it in a poster size for my hallway!!!

Jen Milne said...

I would choose a picture of my kids at the beach, cropped in a really cool way.

As for your choice...I'm torn...but I love that Mr. Potato Head...

I love all of your photography. Don't you have some close-up black & whites of the boys? I think they are laying in a doorway?

~The Mangos~ said...

such a hard choice!!!
probably one of our whole family.
thanks!

Bethany said...

Hmmm, I think I'd have to do a family photo. One with all my siblings and in-laws. They make for fun photos... That's my vote.

CJ'SMOMMY*KIMBERLY said...

I would use a picture of my son and husband on adoption day

Anonymous said...

That is a TOUGH question Jessica! For yours I'd have to say the one of Wesley! He is so blasted cute! To bad he looks scared - one where he was giggling would have been simply adorable!

As for my photos. Tough! I just took one of my kids that is okay - I wish they were smiling but I was just happy to get them all together at the same time! But I also have great ones of my dogs that would look great in poster size! Or one of the dandelion I took a couple of weeks ago. Or the one of the tree frog on the zinnia I took a couple summers ago. Tho that might change next week when my tiger lilies are in bloom or one of my kids does something cute!

Garsy

Amy said...

In a week there will be 16 cousins on the beach. That is what I would love framed that huge.
I would introduce your boys to a mud puddle, let them play until the only thing not brown are the whites of their eyes, and then take a picture of them like that for their room. =)
-Amy =)

~The Mangos~ said...

we blogged about the contest!!!

Shannon said...

First off I adore your mr. potatoe head, and would choose it! Of my photos, if it was going to be blown up in to a huge photo, and just because I think it would look utterly cool on my wall, I would have to choose an eye that i took a picture of out of a magazine and blended with a Bible verse!

Shannon said...

I will also post my picture on my blog, and link this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails