7.30.2009

He May Talk Like Me, But He Dresses Like You


Paul laughs and says that Judah is *just* like me when he chatters on. And on. And on. Judah comes up with the funniest things to say at bed time, when he is trying to stay up a bit later or trying to keep us in the room with him.
This was a one sided conversation Judah had with me the other night - in the span of about 20 seconds. He's a fast talker!

"Hi Mommy!
Daddy be right back.
I don't want Max. (his stuffed toy from Where the Wild Things Are.)
Bye Max! (Tosses Max over the bed)
There's an Elephant.
Mommy, there's an elephant.
Hi elephant.
It's ok.
It's ok elephant.
Don't cry."


And while Judah definitely gets his gift of gab from ME - he gets his sense of style from Paul. This is what Judah insisted on wearing to church on Sunday:



A red shirt. A pink tie. A black vest. A black jacket. Cars pj pants. Sneakers. And his Curious George book.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

The top half looks goooood... The bottom half made me laugh. :D

Sis said...

Oh my :) I love that boy :)

Jen said...

:) aww!

Kristin said...

Adorable. I love toddler outfits...even though they are embarassing sometimes! Helen has a similar sense of style. I wonder why we lose that inhibition?

Jenny-Fair said...

Way to go! I love it when moms let littles choose their clothes.

Big Daddy said...

but why do I get blamed for this sense of style?? I don't get to choose MY clothes...

Jessica said...

HI-LARIOUS! Reminds me of something from the 80s! Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails