Thirteen Baby Related Things I Wouldn't Want to Live Without
1. Disposable Diapers! I can *not* imagine having to dispose of the contents of these diapers with the intention of keeping the diaper. *Ick*
2. Swaddling Blankets - he lives in those things! More often than not he doesn't wear clothes, just a diaper and the swaddling blanket.
3. Milk Intake Scales (at least until he is feeding ok!!)
4. An electric pump (again! at least until he is feeding ok!)
5. His Sling. I have put him in it the few times we've been out and people leave us alone! It's a lot more private - and therefore germ free - than just carrying him or carrying him in his car seat.
6. His daddy. Paul is a super diaper changer, baby burper and mother pamperer.
7. Burp clothes to catch the spit up!
8. Google and Baby forums for answering my immediate questions and concerns.
9. His car seat, since it keeps him safe. But man, I would love to do it African style and just hold him while we drive =)
10. A camera. While not exactly a baby thing, anyone with a baby does not want to be without a camera!!
11. Netflix.com - again, not a 'baby thing' - but during the long nursings trying to get him to eat having a constant flow of new movies to watch is GREAT!
12. A notebook and pen to keep track of everything that's going on so I can enter it in his baby scrapbook when I have time. (Will I ever have time?!)
13. Knowing the Designer and Creator of this little baby and knowing He is in control of all that has happened and all that will happen.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants