2.26.2007

Judah's first babysitter

Mum and Esther - or 'Grandma' and 'Aunt Essie' - watched Judah this evening so Paul and I could go out. It was so nice! We went out to Macaroni Grill. I have to say, that place gets a 10 out of 10 from me! The food was better than great - how can you go wrong with freshly made bread with oil to dip it in? The atmosphere was relaxing and fun, and yet cozy and romantic too. They had paper covering the tables with crayons on each table, so we sat and drew hearts and roses (yup! Paul was drawing roses!) and then played the 'connect the dots' game. Our food came before there was a winner =)
Judah had a good night bonding with his Grams and Auntie.


His first picture with his Aunt Essie

2 comments:

Crystal said...

MMmmMMM! I love Macaroni Grill. Their bread is so good... and I really like their pizza. :) I'm picky about pizza!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of Judah with Auntie Esther. Now we want to see one with Grandma! **Pati

Related Posts with Thumbnails