2.24.2007

Theme: Soft



McDonald's soft ice cream. MMM yum! This is a summer time treat that Paul and I absolutely love. Actually, it doesn't even need to be summer time. We have such memorable, lovey dovey, gushy (is that soft??) feelings associated with this ice cream. We could eat it any time. When our funds were low this was a really special date!! For .49 - .99 cents (depending on the time of year and the location!) we would buy a cone (always asking them to make it as big as possible!!) and then we would sit in our car, licking our cones and talking about everything and nothing. Even when we have more than just $1.00 to spend on dates this is still on the 'old favorites' list and is something we do. It doesn't matter that the ice cream may not be the best in the world. It is *our thing* to do, and that is what makes it special.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot! I'm eating ice cream as I visit you!! =) It's not Mickey D's tho - it's a Nutty Buddy... Mmm

Crystal said...

Aww, sickingly sweet in more than one way... great photo op. :oP

You're so funny. :) I just KNEW your "soft" was going to be something about Judah. His soft bottom, perhaps? HAH! The woman chooses ICECREAM. ;oP

Jessica Morris said...

Haha - I worked SO HARD to think of something that WASN'T baby related!! That is my own personal challenge with the photo hunt - I *can not* use pictures of my baby!! There are a million of him on the blog already... though I was tempted. I got a super cute picture of him tonight. I may just post it as a 'runner up' to the soft theme... is that dumb??

Crystal said...

Nope, and I look forward to seeing it... bottom or not. :)

Anonymous said...

Soft ice-cream - yes! But why is your baby in that popcorn bowl????? LOL Thanks for stopping by too.

Viamarie said...

Was eating ice cream before I posted my entry but it didn't cross my mind to use it. Good choice.

Happy weekend!

Andree said...

You're right! It's great stuff. Maybe not as good as B&J but cheap and easily found! ;0)

Gail said...

That has to be the biggest serving of McDonald's soft ice cream I have ever seen. They must like you guys! ;)

Gene Bach said...

Dang, now I want an ice cream! LOL!

Gene

Hootin Anni said...

Oh dear, and there's a McD's just a block or two away from me. Dang. Now I gotta go rob the piggy bank and take a hike!! LOL

My SOFT is added! Hope to see you visit.

Lisa said...

Mmmmm soft icecream - yummy. Happy weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails