2.26.2007

Life According to Paul #3

Paul is weird. And that is me being gracious. He has these two items that I have been dying to throw out. Two seemingly pointless and completely ugly items. But according to him they are unique and precious. He's called me unique and precious too. I am hoping he meant it differently than he meant it about these items. But hey... at least I know he won't be throwing me out seeing as he won't throw out these two things. He values all his 'unique and precious' things!!



1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think all husbands have their weird little things. With mine, it's a few weird things he collected over in Korea, and his (get this) t-shirts from HIGH SCHOOL. They're ratty and holey and he does NOT want me to throw them out. And I thought *I* was the sentimental one.

Silly men!

Related Posts with Thumbnails