2.12.2007

Despite what most of the pictures show you Judah isn't laying around the house nearly naked all the time =)

Paul is gone again - this time till Wednesday night. I am hoping to get all of the pictures for Jude's birth announcement cards taken and ordered and get this place a little more organized! Getting the things hung in Judah's room last night was really nice - this place is starting to come together. Slowly.

After Paul left this morning I realized we're almost out of diapers - we have just a couple left!! Oops! We'll be heading out to the store soon to pick up some more!





1 comment:

Kristin said...

Judah is just so cute! He looks so knowing in those pictures. I love that about newborns, you just know they'd have something to share if they could just talk!

My hubby and I have been praying for Judah. I'm so glad he's doing well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails