2.28.2007

No, this blog is not closing. I thought it would be a quick thing to try to add a third column to this page, but now what was once on the right is now underneath all these posts. I messed up the template html, and I think it may take me awhile to fix my mistake.

I will continue posting through the mess of it all, and hopefully soon I can spend the time I need to fix it.

Judah had his much anticipated appointment with the urologist. The doctor was able to complete the circumcision and further surgery will not be required!! That is an anser to prayer. Judah is up to 7lbs 2 oz.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

If you want to start over, you can just choose your minima template again, and it will put everything back where it was.

You might want to copy and your links and things just in case it erases them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails