2.13.2007

Don't ya just wanna kiss him?

The big event of the day is that Judah got his nails clipped for the first time! They were long and sharp - he kept scratching me when I held him or nursed him, but I kept putting off cutting the nails. But when I got him up this morning he had two tiny scratches on his face. So I decided that it was finally time to get them cut!

We are doing alright without hubby and daddy here, but we are both ready for Paul to come home - we miss him!!!

Paul told me today that some people from work are wanting to come over this weekend - our first at home visitors =)

A warning for all those that visit : I am off diaper duty when visitors are here! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a handsome little fella Judah is! :)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog -- it's nice to be part of the TT blogroll. :)

Penny said...

What a darling baby boy with a wonderful name!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am happy to be part of the TT blogroll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails