5.29.2009

My Boys


My boys make me laugh harder than anyone has ever made me laugh before. They are a pure joy to be with all day, and I am grateful for a husband who makes it a priority for me to be at home with our children.

Judah prays every night before going to bed, and while we ask him "what/who would you like to pray for?"we don't influence what he chooses - and it is SO funny to see what his little mind latches on to and what he prays for.
Aside from various friends and family members he regularly prays for cookies, elephants, colors (crayons), eggs, swimming, his pillow, white juice (milk), money, rubber bands, monkeys, ice cream, mail and pepperoni.







Wesley is showing signs of being a daredevil. He climbs our stairs every chance he gets. He likes to stand in his high chair and lean as far back as he can. As of today he has been attempting to stand unassisted and also spent a lot of the day going into the starting position for a summer salt (head on the ground) and just staying like. He's an odd one.
But a cute odd one!

4 comments:

Amber said...

They are so cute!!! And have the most gorgeous blue eyes. Wow! I guess Wesley didn't get Judah's amazing curls though.
Boys are sooooo much fun!! :-)

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Again I will say they are soooooo cute!!!!! Wesley has grown so much! The base sale was so very tempting, but we are going to Athens Sun to visit parents, and the we are taking a little camping vacation on Wed, so we already had several hours driving time and it would have been a real stretch. I will let you know when I am back in Aug so we can check out the thrift store. I will just have to hear about all of your great finds. Have a great weekend! Jackie

Rachel said...

Your boys are extremely good looking.

Sis said...

Go Wesley! I too like to climb stairs and stand by myself ;)

~another second child :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails