5.18.2007

Seek and You will Find

I have my blog set up so it tells me where people are coming from when they view my blog. I love it because I get a lot of hits from people doing google or yahoo or msn searches and some of these searches are just hilarious! I have no idea how they end up on my blog from some of these searches!!
Here are five searches that led people to my blog in the past week:

Facts on Ruby
Funny Suntan that Left Lines
Heaven was Needing
Myspace Belated Birthday
Old Lady Underwear Drawer


Don't forget to vote for me today! CLICK HERE and then click on the "VOTE FOR JESSICA MORRIS"

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hah! What a fun idea. I've had some weird ones too. I might be a copy cat. ;oP

BTW, a meme is a FANTABULOUS idea! I knew you'd come through, girl. Now we just need a name. Hmm. What days are in need of a new meme? Monday? Tuesday?

Related Posts with Thumbnails