5.26.2007

Sales

Have you found any great Memorial Day Sales any where? Please do let me know!! I have found two good ones so far.

Hollywood Video is having a great sale on previously viewed DVDS starting at $1.99 up to 4 for $30.

And Bath and Body Works has their antibacterial hand soap/lotion etc products on sale 5 for $10 (they are usually $4.50 - $5.00 each) so it is a great sale! And their products smell so yummy!!



Don't forget to vote for me today! CLICK HERE and then click on the "VOTE FOR JESSICA MORRIS" Thank you

2 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

on this special weekend, i would like to thank you and your soldier for your service

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I went the day I saw this and bought my five soaps for $10. I was in Oregon and there is no sales tax there. Woohoo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails