5.14.2007

I was at the doctors today and -with his clothes on- Judah is up to 12 pounds! He is really getting FAT! I love fat babies so much!!

Yesterday he had his first run in with what I am sure will be many bumps and bruises in his childhood. He rolled off of the couch on to the floor. I'd stepped out of the room f or seriously twenty seconds and I heard a thud and then screams. That was the scariest moment of my life I think.
But he proved himself to be a true male - as soon as food was offered he was happy!


Don't forget to vote for me today! CLICK HERE and then click on the "VOTE FOR JESSICA MORRIS"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I voted! I dont post often but I love reading your blog..
Todays the last day of the hunt. IF you can catch up on a few. We are doing prizes Thursday night..Lots of random prizes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails