5.10.2007

Blog for a Year...




Can I beg and plead you -my blog reader- to do something for me? There is a contest going on where someone will end up getting paid $80,000 for a years worth of blogging. Imagine what one could do with $80,000 ... well, I already have! And it's listed under the reasons for why you should vote for me! The contest will continue until January 1, 2008 and you can vote once a day! So I will keep a link on the top left hand side and each day it will be there and you can just click on it and then click the link to vote! There is no registering, no giving out any personal information. All you need to do is click!
If I win I will host a huge contest for my faithful blog readers to make it worth your while!

4 comments:

The Rock Chick said...

You always have my vote :)

The Rock Chick said...

thanks for the description. they sounded delicious to me until I read the bone thing, too :)

Now, hmmmmmm.....not so much!!!!! But I will stop over for some of that coffee anytime :)

Jessica

lost2society said...

you've always got my vote too honey:-)

Amy said...

I'll be voting for you too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails