Thirteen Modern Day Proverbs
- The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- A day without sunshine is like, well... night.
- Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
- Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
- A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
- The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.
- I plan to be spontaneous - tomorrow.
- You can impress more friends with your ears than you can with your mouth.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear brighter until you hear them speak.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- If at first you don't succeed destroy all evidence that you tried.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants