1.21.2006

Naked Mailbox

My mailbox has been rather sparse lately. Bills and fliers mainly. I guess it is my own fault! I am not writing to enough people… I will get on that once this blog is complete!
I got the grocery stores flier for the upcoming week. Our meals are based around what is on sale at Marc’s, Giant Eagle, or Tops. I wish we had a second freezer so I could make meals in bulk and just freeze them till we needed them! How fun would that be?!? We did a bit of that in Oklahoma, as we had a rather large freezer then. Now we have only a small freezer. Not very much room for extra stuff! And when we do end up with lots of freezer space I will probably have lost the desire to prepare meals ahead of time.
~

1 comment:

Michael M. Smith said...

In answer to your question, my music is a blend of Praise & Worship and Christian - with a Gospel flavor. Check it out (http://cdbaby.com/cd/michaelmsmith).

Related Posts with Thumbnails