7.08.2008

Baby Business

It is amazing to both Paul and I how much Judah seems to of grown up in the last week! He loves to pick up Wesley's dirty diapers and take them to the garbage. They don't always end up in the garbage. But he attempts :)
Wesley doesn't cry much - just if I take too long to feed him or if he gets cold during a diaper change - but when he does fuss Judah wants to be right there patting his head or trying to stuff the pacifier in his mouth.
I can't even count the amount of times each day Judah comes up to me wanting to kiss his brother. It just melts my heart and I can't deny him his desire to share saliva. It especially delights him when Wesley is hungry and opens up his own mouth. He's looking for milk, but Judah thinks it's all about him and that Wesley is kissing him back :)

Judah isn't all grown up yet though - he's shown a love for Wesley's pacifier, and will pop it in his mouth and suck away for periods of time. And he has a new love for cuddling on my lap, which I think is born of a secret jealousy of how much time Wesley spends on my lap. He's never been a cuddler, so I quite like this jealous thing :)

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Aw, it's so nice to have a big brother who loves you!

Shannon said...

my mom said i wasn't a cuddler until my brother was born either.. :)

Fire Hunt said...

BIg rothers are fun to have!

The Rock Chick said...

Judah is so cute and so sweet! I love these sibling bonding stories! They melt your heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails