1. Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, available at Amazon.com This is perfect for a baby starting out on solids. You stick a piece of fruit, meat or vegetable inside the netting and snap it shut and then let the baby at it! The baby gets to chomp away on something without the risk of choking!
2. Diapers! You can NEVER get too many of these! But try to pick up the bigger sizes, or make sure the parents can return them if the baby outgrows that size. 3. A Restaurant Gift Card for the tired new parents!
4. A Baby Sling, like this one, available from Babies-R-Us. 5. A book for mum - but not parenting books! Something light hearted that is easy to put down, maybe just a magazine.
6. A certificate for a free night of babysitting so the parents can get out on their own!
7. Shower gel and loofa for the new mum!
8. A book or candy for the new dad - just so he knows it's about him too!
9. A months subscription to Netflix for the first month that baby is home.
10. Books for baby - look a little harder and find some that dad and mum will enjoy reading! There are some funny ones out there!!
11. A music cd for baby that mummy and baby can dance and sing to- like one by Laurie Berkner
12. Swimmer diapers, sunscreen and a baby beach towel. Add a cute baby swimsuit to the mix too if you want! =)
13. A fun stuffed animal that will make the parents smile, like this skunk. (We don't own that, but we've got a red horse that makes me laugh!)
Please make a quick stop HERE to vote for me today! Thanks