9.25.2007

Only Eight

I was tagged awhile ago... I think by a few people. I don't remember! I have a huge pile of laundry I should be folding, but I really don't want to, so I am doing everything possible to put it off... so I am going to do this meme!

These are the rules of being tagged: RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag (hopefully) six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.


Eight Things You Were Dying to Know About Me...
  1. I hate when the doorbell rings or when someone knocks on the door. At least I hate it when Paul is away. Every single time it crosses my mind that it could be someone here to tell me that Paul has been injured or died. Paul doesn't work in a dangerous job but he does travel a lot and he is overworked, as is everyone else in his clinic, which means it's a bunch of exhausted people driving all over the state - and nearby states. I am by no means paranoid about it, but I do try to mentally prepare myself (as if that is possible...) every time there is someone at the door.
  2. I change my purse/diaper bag depending on what outfit I am wearing. If I am carrying a purse and a diaper bag too than the diaper bag has to match Judah's outfit...
  3. I am addicted to tea. I drink upwards of 5 cups a day sometimes. SO yummy! My friend Crystal just sent me a bunch of her fav teas and she now has me hooked on Chocolate tea.
  4. On Saturday mornings I sometimes watch That's So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody... and I actually enjoy it =)
  5. I hate folding laundry and will do anything to put it off - not sure why, as it won't go away until I do fold it!
  6. I love working out at the gym with Paul. He motivates me and makes it fun, and I thoroughly enjoy working out - but only with him. I can't motivate myself to go if he's not there!
  7. I make up silly songs for Judah all the time. Almost everything we do gets turned in to a song. It makes him giggle, which makes me happy!
  8. I just love shower gels and lotions - I have to be careful not to buy too much... I always have a shelf full of different scents!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Glad you're enjoying the tea. :)

I love shower gels too. I think I have about 6 different ones in the bathtub at the moment. I also hate folding laundry. I currently have two loads sitting in a chair in the spare bedroom. They've been there a while. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails