4.11.2009

What We're Eating Now

I love when mistakes I make turn out to be good things. Like better than if the mistake hadn't happened. Last week I roasted zucchini and yellow squash for Judah and myself for lunch.

We were also eating toast with honey alongside the veggies, and because we're in the middle of unpacking and things are not in complete order (read: we are in complete chaos) I was spreading the honey with a fork. The same fork I was eating the roasted veggies with.
The combination of honey with those roasted vegetables was AMAZING! So I put a tiny bit of honey over the rest of the squash and zucchini and we enjoyed the rest of the roasted veggies with a hint of sweetness - so good!

To roast the veggies I sliced them thin, sprinkled with olive oil, salt and pepper and broiled for a few minutes, flipped and broiled for a few more minutes.

1 comment:

BeckeyZ said...

You're making me hungry....seriously.

Related Posts with Thumbnails