4.15.2009

Pizza Maker


Paul and Judah made pizza for us Saturday evening. Judah worked very hard at it, and sneaked in a little bit of everything that went onto the pizza - including some of the flour as the pictures will show :)

I am predicting that by age 3 he will be bringing us breakfast in bed, and by age 4 he'll be responsible for 2-3 dinners a week. (Just kidding!)

But I do love that my 2 year old son loves to be in the kitchen. It's kinda cute. And do you see his adorable apron? My mum made it. It's actually Wezzy's, but he didn't mind his brother borrowing it. Judah's is somewhere in a packing box right now :)







5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love these photos!!! He looks so intent, focused on making that pizza just right. :)

Nicole said...

Cute apron!

So, by age 6 he should have his own catering business right? ;o)

Judah is such a cool little kid!

Bethany said...

Love the flour 'stache!!! :D

Nicole said...

Gosh you guys are great parents, I wish my mum and dad were like you :P
Judah is so stinkin' cute, I mean seriously, if my nath's hair could look half as cool as his...
I like the kangaroo's on the apron :)

Michelle and Esther said...

Aww! I miss him! I want to hire him to make me a pizza!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails