4.11.2009

Easter Bunny


I love the Annie's Homegrown snack foods, and the little graham bunnies are just perfect for Easter! :) I put some in a baggie for Judah's Easter basket along with a few other treats he'll be quite excited about.

I wanted to share a blog I discovered a few weeks ago and have been loving - I read through every single post of hers! Bakerella creates fabulous cake-related things. She is so creative and her creations are SO cute!

You have to check out what she did with Peeps - I laughed so hard when I saw her PEEP SHOW post. And yes, she was giving away a Nintendo DSi, and yes, the contest is now closed. Sorry I didn't give earlier warning! I actually missed entering the contest too.
But check out the pictures of her Peeps! So.very.funny.

1 comment:

Kelee Katillac said...

Love the photo! hope your holiday was beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails