11.21.2008

Gourds


Remember when we went to the GOURD FARM way back when? I made a center piece out of 5 of the gourds I bought, and am finally blogging about it. I think it looks kinda cool. Definitely different.
I spray painted them all silver and then found an old wooden tray and spray painted it to match. I added acorns in the bottom of the tray and placed three gourds and three candles in the tray. Then there is a gourd on either end. And that, my friends, is my fall center piece.
Five gourds down, two to go!

3 comments:

Jen said...

They look great, how creative of you

Beth said...

That's amazing! Did you come up with the idea on your own? Props to you - it looks great :)

Bethany said...

Wonderful! I love it actually. And you beat me to it. My doorknobs are still hanging in a plastic bag on our coat rack. Someday I will make something lovely with them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails