1.22.2007

March to it Soldier


I am absolutely fascinated with almost all things Army - the formation of soldiers marching around calling out cadence, the IET soldiers at the training defac where we go to eat our meals and the variety of people that make up the US Army - the fat, the skinny, the ugly, the beautiful, the smart and the stupid. Perhaps I am just easily amused, but I could spend hours watching the soldiers. It is such a different life.
I took the above picture this morning on my way to my doctors appointment. I had to sit for a good two minutes while all these soldiers (and more! they wouldn't all fit in the camera lens!) marched across the street, holding up traffic. Two road guards stood in front of the cars and once all the soldiers had marched through they saluted all the cars that had sat waiting.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails