1.22.2007

Baby


The doctor appointment went well. I got to see the baby and he is in position, all ready to be born! I am really glad that the ultra sounds are not an accurate picture of what the baby will end up looking like... because honestly, he was quite freakish and ugly looking in the ultra sound! Quite a relief he won't be looking like an alien!
I am to go back in one week to talk with the doctor about getting the stitch removed - I can't believe we've gotten so far along!! Wednesday I will be 35 weeks and my stitch comes out sometime in the 36/37 week range.
I have done well in the last four weeks - I have just gained 7 lbs since my last doctor visit!! Hurray! With five weeks left though there is great potential for great weight gain =)
It is rather funny the extremes in comments I get from people regarding how big - or small - I am.
Most women tell me that I am so tiny and I look like I am only half way through the pregnancy.
Nearly all men and a few women tell me that I look ready to pop any day now!! I love how everyone has their own expert opinion. =) It makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oooh I can't wait to see pictures of your little alien. ;o)

Bethany said...

Wow! It is so amazing to imagine that a baby can grow inside of us like that. God is so amazing and life is such a miracle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails