1.17.2007

Life

Sigh. I feel like we have barely put a dent into the massive amount of unpacking there is to do!! Some of the ladies from the church here have offered to come by and help unpack and arrange things – but I don’t even know where to start, let alone how to give directions to people as to where our things should go!!
Where exactly DO I want to store towels and sheets? How about mugs? Tupperware? Cereal? Sigh. So many decisions to be made!

Friday night we’re having our first company over. Real live company. To this chaotic mess. Sure, it’s just a lonely Army guy, who would I am sure, be happy with anything hot to eat and probably won’t even notice that there are dishes in the bathroom and towels in the hallway. But it’s still company, and I am excited about that.

I have joined the ‘Netflix family.’ In an attempt to help keep me off my feet Paul said he thought it was a good idea for me to join Netflix – an online movie rental that ships dvds directly to your house, and includes a prepaid envelope to return them. You make up a list of dvds that you want, and they’ll send three at a time. As soon as they get one returned, they’ll automatically ship the next one in the list. I think I am going to have a lot of fun with it =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails