5.25.2010

It is Coming!

I am working on the next in the series on Green Smoothies - thanks for being so patient!

We have been busy cleaning house - yesterday we tore up all the carpeting in Paul's office. We discovered that our entire upper level has dreamy wood floors and we can't wait to get rid of all the carpeting! His office is the first room we have cleared of carpet and I am already exhausted! 
Judah has developed a passion for games and on Sunday we played no less than 10 games. Exhausting.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to those that have voted for my photograph! It means a lot to me that so many of you would take the time to vote. The photography festival isn't until the beginning of June and I believe the voting is open until then. I will keep you posted if I place! 

And finally, I have posted a few new posts on my BOY TERRAIN blog, the most recent being about their felt swords.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails