12.26.2009


This is one of my favorite pictures from this week - my new wide angle lens has been fun, and yet challenging, to use. My brother captured this shot on Christmas eve of the family sitting around the tree - everyone was waiting for their Christmas Eve gift to open.
Missing in the picture: Caleb, the photographer and dad.

The family is still here and my laptop needs to head into the store to be fixed, so blogging will continue to be done at a relaxed pace for the next week or two.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

B. said...

Great picture and I love the tree

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I know you are going to have some great pictures for us to see. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It has been so good to have Blaine home, and he will be sporting a new look when he gets back. Have a wonderful week with your family, and enjoy the slower pace. I am looking forward to it. Jackie

Amanda said...

Does Spencer have a girlfriend? I am so behind on the times...

Related Posts with Thumbnails