12.02.2009

Snowman Floats



I read about Snowmen Floats a couple months ago in a magazine and tore out directions for them planning to try them out this holiday season - then I lost the recipe! It was very simple and something close to my adapted version of Snowmen Floats.

I use ginger ale and peppermint ice cream - Walmart has green tea ginger ale and that is what I have been using - it's so yummy! But really any ginger ale will work. Put a scoop of peppermint ice cream in the bottom of your glass and then pour the ginger ale on top. Garnish with a candy cane if desired

I like to keep certain food on hand at all times in case visitors come by - this holiday season I have decided that peppermint ice cream and ginger ale will be a constant in our freezer/pantry so that we can make these Snowman Floats in an instant. Served in pretty glasses I think it looks so festive! And while it might not qualify as the cheapest thing you can serve to company it is not too expensive and it certainly gives a lot of bang for the buck!


Linking up with Tasty Tuesday



2 comments:

Jaimie Kylene said...

looks delish! I think I will try it :-)

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Yummy! This is a perfect touch for any party. My kids are going to love it.

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails