12.15.2009

My Boy


--> Check out the link on the top over there -->
I am going to be reviewing the products eventually, but all the ones that are listed in the store are ones I own and LOOOOOVE. Well, except for volume 1 and volume 3. Those are on my "Honey this is what I want for Christmas List" :)
--------

We spent the day together.

Me and you. You and me.

That's what he likes to say when he gets one on one time with either Paul or myself.
It started with an impromptu photo shoot during Wesley's nap. Then a good cuddle during an hour of The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe.

When Paul came home from work Judah and I left Wesley and Paul at home and we went out to run some errands and eat dinner together. Just the two of us.
Judah said to me;
"Mommy, we're a team."


These first two images were taken with my new Sigma 10-20mm lens



 
 
And these last three images were taken with a 50 mm 1.8f lens


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails