12.18.2009

Ham and Cheese Rolls


These aren't around long enough to get a good picture of them, so just imagine they look yummy. Because they taste amazing!


Ham & Cheese Rolls

I used the dough recipe from the cinnamon rolls HERE. (Including the pudding mix!)

In fact, I followed all the steps from that cinnamon roll recipe, but instead of adding butter, cinnamon and brown sugar after it was rolled out I used butter, diced ham and shredded cheese.

I then rolled it back up, cut it and then cooked a few. The rest I put in the freezer (uncooked) as I wanted to test how well they would do cooking from frozen. They work amazingly! (which tells me that the original cinnamon roll recipe would work just as well.)

To cook from frozen preheat oven to 350 F, put desired amount of ham and cheese rolls on a tray, place in oven and set timer for 30 minutes! So easy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails