3.17.2008

The Good Life


Paul is the coolest person ever. I *heart* him.
I also share his secrets.

He left last night for the week, and when I got up this morning I discovered an envelope for me to open for each day he's gone. I love little presents and cards :)

I excitedly opened Monday's card and he shared a confession - and $5. He said that he's addicted to the Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches sold at the Circle K around the corner from us. I *never* knew that. But now I do, and he wanted to share the joy of them with me, hence the $5 bill.

Judah shares his daddies love for them. I enjoyed it, but I certainly didn't scream and throw a fit when it was all done *ahem, Judah.*

I'd planned on buying it, driving to the park and enjoying it there and playing... but the day slipped by, and it was almost Judah's bedtime when I drove over and picked it up. We sat in the backseat of the car and enjoyed it together.

Here we are sharing it together:

This morning I had a Doctors appointment - it was a long morning as I had my gluc test, an ultra sound and finally my appointment. Everything with the baby looked great, my fluid levels are high and my cervical length is a healthy length, so they are making my appointments every 4 weeks rather than every 2!! Hurray!

In Paul's absence I am working on a secret project. I am so excited about it, and wish I could share. But Paul reads this, and then he would know, and then it wouldn't be a secret!!




3 comments:

Melissa Murphy said...

How sweet!
And cute pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

I love my little Boy! and my little lady:-) even if she does share my secrets...

Debbie said...

Yay for the good news from the dr. visits! Can't wait to see the project!

Related Posts with Thumbnails