3.24.2009

Rock It


The Littles came along for Caleb's photoshoot, and when we got to this rock I remembered that when Judah was 9 months old he'd come along for a photoshoot and I had stopped and taken his picture right at this very rock.
Wezzy is practically 9 months old, so I thought I would get a picture of him at the same rock.
The bottom center picture is the one of Judah at 9 months.
It made me laugh when I saw these three pictures (Wezzy now, Judah as a baby and then Judah now) - all three shots the boys are looking down at the ground! Totally did not plan that.
There must be some cool dirt there!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are the best pictures Jessica! It's so neat seeing Judah so tiny! I love how they are all looking at the ground. Your boys are just too cool!

Tammy said...

They have the same nose!

I LOVE Judah's hair BTW - I've been meaning to comment on that for a long time now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails