2.12.2006

Ladies Time Apart - tea party

Here are the pictures from the tea party Thursday night!!
There were four tables of ladies, and one table for the jr. ladies =)
There was a hostess assigned to each table, and the hostess was responsible for decorating their own table and keeping their teapot full.
Several ladies made the wonderful food we had to eat - I won't even try to name it all as I will forget something! But you can see it in the pictures.









I know there are two of this picture, but I can't delete one without deleting all my pictures!! =(





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And WHY are you drinking out of a styrofoam cup at a ladies tea party?????

Jessica Morris said...

I know... isn't that awful?! I was hoping no one would notice!! I forgot my own tea cup!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails