1.26.2009

What We're Eating Now...


It's kinda nice making something my husband thinks is "the best" and that no one elses compares with ... even if it is just egg sandwiches :) He raves about them every time I make them, which has been quite frequently this past week.
We've been eating them every day for almost a week now.

It started with me needing a quick snack for us. There were hard boiled eggs in the fridge. Pumpernickel bread in the freezer. And spring onions on the counter. I added a bit of mayo, a bit of salt and a lot of pepper.
And that is where our obsession started.

The first loaf of bread I bought at the grocery store, and the second loaf I bought from Atlanta Bread House. The loaf from Atlanta is so much better than the first loaf, and I think we're hooked on buying bread from there now!

I'm sure we'll tire of them soon, but until we do egg sandwiches on toasted Pumpernickel bread is amazing.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, that looks so good, I wouldn't say I have ever tried pumpernickel bread but if that was served to me I would eat it!!

Bethany said...

I LOVE pumpernickel bread.

Crystal said...

I'm not sure I've ever tried pumpernickel bread. It looks pretty though. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails