1.28.2009

Bath Time!


We rarely give the boys baths.
Wesley has only had a couple of baths in his lifetime and Judah has had only a few more than that.
Bath time is not fun.
Bending over.
Getting splashed.
And more bending over.
Not fun.

Since the boys were infants we have been showering them with us. It works well for us, and they both enjoy it. Judah enjoys it so much that he will stay in there even after the hot water has run out and it is freezing cold!

But this past week Judah was quite sick and I decided to put him in a bubble bath for a bit of fun. He loved it. He stayed in the tub for about an hour and a half. Splashing. Swimming. Squeezing water out of his rubber ducks. And eating blueberries.

Can you think of a better place for a little boy to eat blue-staining-fruit?

Me neither.

And yes. He did eat some bubbles with the blueberries.

And it didn't kill him.
In fact, he declared it "Mmm. Yummy."

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww..how cute. Reading this makes me look forward to having my own little tots someday :-) Your son's curls are so cute! My hair's naturally curly, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my children will also have little ringlets someday. I guess we're still waiting a few years, though...sometimes it's hard to be patient! Have a great Wednesday :-)

Tammy said...

Love the idea of staining food being consumer "while" the child is having a bath!

I haven't published any of my contest comments on my blog, so am unable to view profiles. I'm just wondering if you are the "Jessica Morris" that commented on my giveaway today for the Bon Mangé Breath products - if you are - you can click on my profile and email me, and I will give you an answer to your question.

If you aren't I do apologize, but think your kids are adorable, and have enjoyed looking at your pics!

Petula said...

Those pictures are adorable and I would have never thought to give blueberries in the tub! LOL. I'm glad he enjoyed the bath.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and enterting to win the book. Good luck.

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

What bright eyes your boy has.

Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Crystal said...

Clever. Clean the blue off before eating said berry. Nice.

*making mental note to self for any future blueberry loving children

Related Posts with Thumbnails