1.11.2010

Cream Cheese Biscuits


These are so yummy and so easy to make!
I made these for our Christmas Eve dinner and they were a smashing hit.

The recipe calls for three ingredients, though I always add cheese, which then makes it four ingredients.

You need:

one 8 oz. package cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1 cup flour

Mix everything together and then spoon the dough into a mini muffin pan. 
Bake for 15 - 17 minutes at 400 F.


I always add shredded cheese to the dough mixture too - I just kinda pour it in without measuring.
One day I might get adventurous and add bacon bits and other seasonings.
But for now it is perfection. And why mess with that?

Check out more from Tasty Tuesday

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I am SO making these tonight. I have cream cheese I need to use up and these look great! Thanks for the post!

M at Hidden Valley Simplicity said...

Def trying this and gonna link to it in my Saturday post of what's going on around the blogosphere. :)

Empty Nest Full Life said...

So good to see you yesterday! Those biscuits sound yummy, but I will have to hold off. I have got to start watching what I eat, and re-form some better habits. Have a great week! Jackie

BeckeyZ said...

Those look awesome...and I'll use any reason to turn on the oven for awhile these days. This looks like a good reason!

Related Posts with Thumbnails