9.24.2008

Award


I was awarded by three different people - Amber, Kathryn and Jen! Thanks ladies! I appreciate your kind comments.
In turn I will share with y'all my new favorite reads. I still love my old favorites, but I had wanted to share with you my new bloggy loves, and here they are! I think I am suppose to post seven... but I am just going to post four :)

  1. $5 Dinners is a great blog with tons of ideas for dinners costing $5 or less. There are lots of colorful pictures and yummy recipes. Check out some of the "Popular Posts" on the left hand side.
  2. The Nourishing Gourmet - I really enjoy the knowledge and advice given on this blog. My favorite post is a challenge issued on PORTABLE FOODS - there are handy tips and ideas for packing up meals, as well as links to other blogs of people that participated in the challenge!
  3. Holly is Stopping Shopping is a fun and vibrant blog by a girl in Scotland who has stopped shopping for one year. She has a list of 101 Things in 1001 Days that she is trying to accomplish. It's a great list - and has inspired me to start my own list. I am still working on it :)
  4. Happy to Be Called Mommy is another fun blog - with stories about life as a homeschool mom, recipes, tips and great pictures. It will make you smile.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails