2.21.2008

Tagged!

Amy tagged me!
I need to list 7 strange/weird facts about myself

1. I eat Chick Peas out of the can. Sometimes I add lemon juice and salt.

2. I carry on conversations with Judah as if he is talking to me - "What should I make for supper Judah?" -silent pause- "Oh, really? I was thinking more along the lines of tacos." -silent pause- "Well, we may have had that last week, but they're so yummy!" -silent pause- "Well, I'm the mum, so I get to pick."

3. I usually make our bed just before Paul gets home from work in the evening.

4. I rewrite my grocery list till I think my hand writing looks good.

5. All the hangers in my closet have to be the same color!

6. I make meal plans almost weekly and never stick to them.

7. I don't consider things "on sale" unless they're at least 75% off.

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. ~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~then tag others.

I can't think of 7 people who haven't done this, so I won't be tagging anyone, but if you want to do this, go ahead!!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I think all Mommies have silent conversations with their babies. I talk to Josh all the way through the grocery store. Oh, what would people think of us?

Amy said...

Oh my goodness I have done #4 many times in fact I just did it the other day (took me 3 times before I had it exactly the way I wanted it) Do you think they have a name for this issue? LOL :)

Crystal said...

And I thought I was weird. ;o) You wouldn't want to see my list!

The Rock Chick said...

I think things are on sale when they're 50% off. 75% is a super deal bonus to me!!

Chick peas? Really?

Melissa Murphy said...

Numbers 4-5 are just like me!!

Number 4, I think I am a bit excessive... I will write a note over and over and over again until it looks good. And it only says something like "Don't forget water bottle!"

Laaaame!

Anonymous said...

I can live with the grocery list (unless I goof up the very first thing), but I really REALLY have to have an envelope look perfect. But I have had to relax on that...but whenever I mess up an envelope I REALLY hate that.

I used to practice my signature for HOURS. I miss the actual written word -- seeing someone's handwriting on a page. It's so sad it's all electronic now and doesn't reflect the cool, individual personalities.

VERY COOL PICTURE OF YOU IN THE DOORWAY!

Jeanie

Anonymous said...

(And I think Crystal's weirdest trait is that she likes me.) ;o)

But don't tell her I said that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails