5.01.2006

Today

I have a long list of things to do today, and the list isn't even half ticked off yet;
* I have to pick supper for tonight... there is a large selection of meats in the freezer, guess I should have put something in the fridge last night!! I just don't know what I want to make. And do I want to use rice or potatoes with it? Mixed veggies or corn? Then I will have to figure out how to make it into a nice lunch for tomorrow for Paul.
* Empty dishwasher
* Load dishwasher
* Do laundry
* Work out
* Clean computer room
We just don't have enough storage in this apartment for everything!! We have Christmas stuff sitting in the computer room because there is no where else for it to go!! I will have to try to create more room in one of the closets. Maybe I will get rid of some of the stuff we have. We have SO much stuff!!!
The Workers and Elders Conference is comin' up next week. And while I am thinking about that I should make a link to the coolest site that Shawn and friends have created Brethrenpedia. It's pretty cool and has all the information you could ever want to know about the Brethren assemblies. And if you happen to know something about an assembly that no one else knows, or that isn't on the site, then you can add it yourself! How cool is that??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails