6.12.2006

I am still here.

The last few weeks have been crazy - trips up to Stouffville, trips to North Carolina, lots of work, and midnight visiters =) I have tons of pictures, lots of stories... so many memories!!!
I will have to share them all next time... tonight mum is leaving for Nigeria!!! WOOHOO!! Her visa came through on FRIDAY! Talk about last minute! I am so excited for her, and so jealous too! I had been hoping to go with her. Oh well. It obviously didn't happen.
She will be waiting to get on the plane now... how fun!! Even though you won't be reading this for a long time mum just want to let you know we're praying for you and hope you have a WONDERFUL time over there with g'pa and g'ma, all your old friends and my black babies! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails