11.28.2007

iLike it

If you buy any Christmas cd this year make it Josh Groban's Noel... he is incredible! I heard him perform Little Drummer Boy yesterday on Oprah, which prompted me to check the rest of the songs on iTunes. I listened to the 30 second samples over and over again, and then finally bought 7 of the 13 songs from the album. Here he is playing on Oprah:





The guitarist is pretty impressive too - this is my favorite mix of this song!

The 7 songs are going to be played over and over and over again. I'm one of those annoying people that can put a song on repeat and not even notice that it has played 20 times in a row. So far Judah doesn't seem to mind that the songs have been playing since he woke me up at 7:30 this morning =)

1 comment:

The Rock Chick said...

Josh Groban has one of the most captivating voices I've ever heard! I love him, too!!

Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails